Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

So blessed!

Since coming back from my whirlwind trip around the Southeastern United States, I have realized one thing.

I have the BEST and most supportive friends that ANYONE could ever ask for.  Period.

I spent some time with my sweet cousin's Landon and Melanie in Memphis....then the best weekend with all of my Pi Phi pledge class sisters at Stephanie and Reynolds wedding in Jackson, MS.  After that a short stint in Destin with my mom and sister, then to Atlanta to see my dearest...Margaret.  A few days later I drove back to the Eastern time zone to my favorite place in the world (yet), Cashiers, NC.  The leaves were beautiful this time of year and I drove around with my windows down and enjoyed the crisp, fall, chill.  I got to spend time with my favorite Ukrainian girls, Olga and Alona, and was able to have a quick breakfast with John!  I am going to say my "farewells" to the Square Market crew on Wednesday, and see some of my high school friends before I leave.

It was definitely crazy, but I (with a few of you reading this) am so glad that I was able to make this journey.  It was wonderful to see each and every one of you...and I am thankful every day that you are my friends and my support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment