Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 days!!!

Thank you Kaelah!

Thanks to some much needed help from Kaelah (and Mike of course), my blog is now acceptable to send out to all of you to read!! The past few post have been more for my personal interest, so that I can look back and remember how I was feeling during this whole process.  But-I promise to post as soon as I can after arriving in the city of lights!  

Although I am still so excited about going, I am getting nervous.  I am really doing this.  I am moving to another country where I don't know anyone, I have no idea where anything is or how to get around, and I am not fluent in the language.  Am I crazy?! Hopefully not, and hopefully just like every other situation life has thrown me so far I will adjust and be happy!  These are the kind of situations in which my perpetual optimism comes in handy.  Thanks to all my friends and family who have supported me...I am forever grateful and cannot wait to share everything with you!  

1 comment:

  1. I know that you are probably sort of busy right now, what with just arriving and all that, but we want to hear all about your first experiences and know what your eyes are seeing. And, I hope that the children are like Jane & Michael in Mary Poppins and not like the gaggle of kids in The Sound of Music (in the beginning). What excitement. Oh, I hope it goes well for you. Oh, yes, please tell us what you are eating, too, since that is one of the most important parts of Paris.

    ReplyDelete