Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Uneventful.

Pretty boring day today! I was "walked out" from the weekend so just decided to walk as little as possible today.  It snowed here last night and when I woke up the last of it was melting off the awnings and rooftops!



Passed by a window today and there sat Mr. Daniel's and Mr. Mark.  Right over from Lynchburg and Loretto, KY.  It's actually a very popular choice in restaurants and bars here.



Took some other pictures of my chambre de bonne this weekend. Sorry it's a little messy!




Marie-Cesare wanted to go to the petit menage as she calls it after school today.  (a small merry go round for about 10 children at a time)  It was snowing and about 30 degrees!! But of course, since I am the best...we went.  I told her deux fois...which means two times.  C'est tout!  That is all!  



Have been thinking about Margie Mann today and all of the lives she has touched over her many years of teaching...including mine!  She is such an incredible, strong, and amazing person and want her to know that I am thinking and praying for her constantly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment