Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

La Musique?

Forgot I took a picture of the first snow yesterday.  This is a closed area of the "park" near their house.  Pretty sweet graffiti, huh?  HA!


It was a pretty day today...very sunny all day which I can't say very often!! It's nice to see the sunshine amidst a rather dreary week!  Had some extra time before Marie-Cesare got out of school so I stopped at a cafe nearby and had an espresso.  I'll have to say the coffee here isn't the greatest, although they sure pride themselves on it.  And if you order coffee with lunch, they turn up their noses at you!  But...I guess its the experience (and rent) of sitting in a cafe hours upon hours reading or just simply people watching that you pay 3,80 euros for.  

We danced today in tutus made of pink and lots of sparkles!  I hope this video works? Let me know if it doesn't.  




Yes, that is the Nutcracker playing in the background.  
She loves to read, which is good for both of us.  I get to practice my speech and see how certain things are written.  There is this French children's book series called "Martine."  She has about 5 of them and we read them over and over and over and over.  I pretty much know them by heart by now.  
Going early in the morning for a full day of fun.  wooooo hoooo.  I love Wednesdays when she cries and screams til her parents leave!  

Chloe just got back from jet-setting to Switzerland again.  A stay at the Beau-Rivage in Geneva?  
Yes, please!  


No comments:

Post a Comment