Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday #2.

Much better day with Marie-Cesare today!!! Yay! We only had one huge dramatic blow out around 5:00 this afternoon.  (Besides the normal don't leave me mom tantrum in the mornings)  We went to creative art class again and I was able to sit on the couch upstairs near her class and read my French/English dictionary.  Yes, I said dictionary.  Over the past few days in my free time that's what I read!  I sat at a cafe yesterday afternoon for 2 hours and just flipped back and forth in my little pocket friend.  The first is a vague picture of the inside of her art school...I think its very cute!  Over to the left is a small cafe that you can order a coffee, tea, cookie, etc.  


And this awesome thing was on the wall behind me today. It made me laugh out loud like the hippopotamus did last week!  


We came home to a noisy house.  Workers were putting up Chloe's backsplash in the kitchen.  We watched The Princess and the Frog (en Francais) and took a nap.  Then, we read a ton of books and colored for about an hour.  We were suppose to go to the doctor today because she is still not feeling well.  She talked about the doctor all day and how excited she was to go.  I have never heard of such?!?
Chloe couldn't get her appointment until tomorrow, so I will be sure and blog about this wonderful doctor tomorrow!! We are going after I pick her up from school.  



Was very glad to see Chloe after such a long day.  Had to stop by Monoprix on the way home to get paper towels and a pair of scissors...ugh, I hate that store buts its so convenient...and has just about anything you could need!  
Very tired but excited about lunch tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment