Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Uneventful day today.  It is very cold and rainy here, and since I'm not feeling very good I decided its best just to stay in.  Met Laurent today, Sabrine's husband.  He is very nice, and is going to try to get my electricity working right! I hate calling them every day to tell them to flip their switch!

Did take a picture of my stairs the other day.  There are 7 flights of this winding mess.  


Some of the girls that live on my hall just run up and down them like its no big deal.  I hope maybe I'll only get use to them.  I have to walk on the very outside because they are so narrow!  haha..

I did meet a girl online, through an expat meetup group and we are going to have lunch on Thursday! Yay! She's from the south somewhere, and has been here for a year.  Her boyfriend lives here and is French, but has been gracious enough to meet up with me and satisfy my desperation!  I also found this website where I can watch the basic US television channels...live!  So, I am able to watch the Titans game today!  Too bad I didn't have it yesterday so I could watch the Rebs play...oh wait, maybe it wasn't so bad that I couldn't watch!  
Skyping with Laine at the moment.  So good to talk to her!

Taking my placement test tomorrow at the France Langue, and hopefully enrolling in some week-by-week classes for December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment