Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Week In Photos...

Sunday afternoon drinks at Les Deux Magots last weekend was a quick dip inside from the rain falling on the sidewalks.  This café in the middle of Saint-Germain-des-Prés was an intellectual and literary hot spot for Hemingway, Sartre and friends.  At such a pricey restaurant, all we could afford were drinks...and an excellent opportunity to watch tourists and locals alike buzz around the classically dressed waiters.  




Had to have Berthillon ice cream one last time before leaving.  This time I chose fraise des bois.  Found this little guy sneaking out of my ice cream cone!  


The night before Alison left we spent the evening wandering around Tuileries, the Louvre, and the Pont des Arts.  

The fair at Tuileries gardens.
From the ferris wheel.
Itty Bitty Sacre-Coeur in the back...if you can find it!

Churros-with a pocket full of Nutella! Genius!!
I wish I could tell you this was the only time I saw an Eiffel Tower shaped cow this week!! 


And....dinner last night at Pink Flamingo Pizza.  Yummmmmmy.  So glad we were able to fit it in our busy schedules.  Quite pricey for the pizza-but always so good!  We tried out a new location in Montmartre on rue Muller-great service and easy to get to! 





Laura ordered what basically turned out to be paella on a pizza.  I had La Che.  Lime and cilantro marinated pork, plantains, spring onions, and fresh cilantro on top.  Um-hello....delicious!  


Daisy chains in Parc Montsouris today.




No comments:

Post a Comment