Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, November 2, 2012

November Is Complete

So two of my favorite people are on the same continent at the same time......only problem is........I'm not there with them. :(  And that is a HUGE sad face.  After a few failed attempts, I was finally able to catch Ashleigh and Laura on Skype last night!!! It was a wonderful sunny morning in Western Australia as summer quickly approaches.  Laura is in Australia for 6 months traveling, seeing friends, cuddling with cute koala bears, and having loads of personal time with her backpack.  She is spending the majority of her time with Ashleigh in Perth, and I was so lucky to have been able to catch them both on such beautiful morning!!

Love you girls!!! 


**Disclaimer:  I have just been informed that they are not koala BEARS, but in fact, just koalas. My koala friendly humanitarian Australian friends just let me in on that secret.  So those of you (aka, all of you) who are American and have grown up learning the term koala bears...we are wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment