Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Classics.

So, this time of year I always have a "things I'm coveting" blog, even though I can't afford any of the items which is why they are on my "things I'm coveting" list year after year.  Just in case any of my family members are interested in getting me that big ticket item this year for Christmas. ;) 

This Marc by Marc Jacobs "Classic Q-Natasha" bag in Storm Cloud.  Oh... I first saw them at Galaries Lafayette in Paris and ever since then when I see one I stop just to try it on. 




These glorious Kate Spade heels, "Karolina."  Glitter perfection.  Seriously, these have been on my list for 4 years?  Also love the "Charm" heel with the bow, but I feel as if the close toe heel would be a tad more practical?  haha...as if these shoes were anything close to practical!  So perfect with a tea length LBD.  





I should have bought this watch 3 years ago when mom and I found it for 40% off at the Michael Kors outlet in Sandestin.  Michael Kors Tortoise Jet Set Watch.  




This beautiful cashmere sweater from J.Crew in mint or pagoda blue.  Well, anything from J.Crew in general actually.  Every time I pass this sweater in the store I just have to stop and feel how soft it is....just dreamy.  




These Tory Burch sandals in Royal Tan.  Classic. Perfect for summer.  Goes with anything.  



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment