Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Challenge


So I am going to attempt the December "photo-a-day" challenge that has been buzzing around the blogosphere and the wonderful world of pinterest.  I'm normally not very good at keeping up with these but I'll do my best.  


My view today?  My mother has just returned from a fabulous week in the Cayman Islands (jealous? yea, me too.) and so today is a flurry of activity getting garland hung and giant glass balls in just the right position.  

So my view today?  

Terr returned from the islands all tan and rested....as of last night.  We got right into things this morning and started unpacking boxes of Christmas things, old photos, twinkle lights, and quite the impressive collection of snowmen.  



No comments:

Post a Comment