Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tree

I think that our Christmas tree this year is much more spectacular than the trees we've had in previous years, and each year it only gets better (that's what they all say, right?).  But really, as I've stated in a previous post, memories and good times are what our tree is all about.  

I mean, what does this tree say about your family?  What's the point?  I took a picture of it and had some printed to send to Marie-Césare, I knew a candy themed tree would be right up her alley.  



I miss the big tree at Galaries Lafayette this year which is told to be studded with some 5,000 Swarovski crystals and a 9 meter tall chandelier. 



This little tree in Paris was perfect last year with ribbons and cupcakes and handmade salt dough ornaments adorning each branch.  



Even our miniature version in Provence with its champignons was perfect.  


But I'll have to say my view of our tree this year is just absolutely beautiful.  And the tree at my dad's house is just as pretty!  I was over there tonight and meant to take a picture to share with you all.  We decorated it Monday night after dinner.  Two Christmases (sp?) away makes me appreciate this one and this time with my family even more.  Trying to slow things down and take it one day at a time!  




No comments:

Post a Comment