Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beautiful Sight, We're Happy Tonight...

A beautiful sight?  

Ask my sister today and she will say, "Painting my crazy pink walls a more neutral color!" whereas I would say, "Sister bonding time over a bucket of paint."  Either way, I have pushed the 'Let's paint Laine's room' constant household debate into action.  You know me...why wait? Let's just do it.  We went and picked a few neutral shades and over the past few days mom has been trying to narrow it down to one.  We all *sort of* agreed on this shade of grey.  It is super grown up and nothing like the girly pink that is on there now but I think she will really like it when it's all said and done.  Mom thinks the color is a bit too dark, Pat wonders how we are going to get to the top of her vaulted ceilings, Laine thinks the process takes too long, I am just...well....I am just taking it one brushstroke at a time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment