Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Outdoor Christmas Lights

My mom and Pat experienced first hand tonight my obsession with taking pictures "for the blog."  In Paris, I always had to take a million photos at a thousand different angles and my friends (I'm looking at you, Kerry) would get so annoyed with my "blog" photos.  But I was always trying to get that best shot.  

Tonight, after a sweet, sweet Christmas service at their church in Columbia and a surprisingly beach-y dinner at Ruby Tuesday we drove back through Mount Pleasant to catch some of their finest outdoor light decorations.  



Rudolph The Red Nosed Rein....Dog?

Check out this creepy snowman.
One of our neighbor's with the star of Bethlehem that coincidentally you can see from all over the neighborhood.  
The Kidd's house is beautiful, this picture doesn't do it justice.  
And these awesome floodlights?  These belong to our neighbors across the street, they surely do shine Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment