Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Something I'm Reading...

I'll have to be honest, I'm not a huge reader.  I like to read, I just don't get around to it very often.  With my upcoming career change/challenge, I bought a used copy of Heather Poole's Cruising Attitude from Amazon.com.  Heather Poole is a seasoned flight attendant who has written a memoir of funny and tragic ups and downs of working at 35,000 feet.  I thought it would be good insight into the crazy world of flying, and so far it has been incredibly entertaining.  She's an excellent blogger as well, and I encourage you to pop on over here.  


I was also given 1,000 Places To See Before You Die by Mike and Kaelah as a wedding planning thank you gift.  I have been wanting it for quite awhile, and every time I see it in a store I stop and read about a new place.  So, imagine my surprise to have a copy of my very own!  



No comments:

Post a Comment