Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Family

Luckily, I have been putting together a Christmas project so I am thrilled to share with you a few old family photo gems.  Although my family has changed an extraordinary amount over the past 15 years I couldn't be more blessed to have the one I've got now.  I have a pretty awesome bonus mom and bonus dad, excellent bonus brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, and two pretty extra special bonus grandmothers.  

This is the time of year to be extra thankful and I am nothing short of that and more!

Oh man, what happened to this little one!?
Church Christmas play.
Molly McIntire (and our matching outfits of course) with Mom and Laine.
Dearest cousin Melanie and Kevin...circa a long, long time ago.
Before I left to go to Paris
Mimi's for Christmas Eve.
Molly again!,  Laine and Dad.
Mimi and Grandaddy
Aunt Janie

Laine. 'nuf said.
My most beautiful little stinker, cousin and godson.  
My most precious and energetic nephew, Toby.
Mimi and her girls, November 2012
My sweet Granny.
Titan's Game 2012
So typically "Philpot"
Fall Friendly Flynn's

No comments:

Post a Comment