Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka!

Favorite Christmas song?  SO easy.  Mele Kalikimaka...the Jimmy Buffett version of course.  I love Christmas music and if I do anything for any length of time during the Christmas season music must be playing.  When I was in Oxford, my drives back from Thanksgiving would be filled with Christmas tunes!  That's how I knew it was Christmas.  When I got back to Oxford the street lights were lined with Merry Christmas banners and the Oxford square tree was lit with bright happiness.

I have no earthly idea how to insert a sound clip onto here...so you will just have to go to this YouTube video.  

Mele Kalikimaka!!


No comments:

Post a Comment