Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

So Many Directions


Since I am not out shopping today, I will fill you in on the only thing I purchased today.  We all have guilty pleasures...right?!  Partly because I've wanted it since it came out (I've just been too cheap to buy it), partly to fulfill this blog post (okay, I can tell myself that...), and partly because it is one of my guilty pleasures....I finally bought the One Direction CD on iTunes.  (omg, don't judge me.)  Who doesn't love to jam to this boy band's carefree, bubbly, pop sensational songs?! 

And...I also think it reminds of my classic boy band days with Backstreet Boys, Hanson and N*Sync.  I still know the lyrics to all of their songs and can dance around in my room like a crazy person to MmmBop and Bye, Bye, Bye at a moments notice.  Isn't it amazing that I can't remember what happened 13 days ago but I can remember lyrics to a song I knew 13 years ago? 

Anywho, I'm jamming out to a little Live While We're Young on repeat today that instantly puts me in happy mode.  What guilty pleasure are you listening to today that boosts your adrenalin?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment