Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Auntie Again!

Such exciting news was shared within the family yesterday!! (Well, we've known since Christmas...but the rest of the world became privy to the information via the blog yesterday!) My sister-in-law and brother are expecting a babbbbbyyyy!!!!!! Eeeeek!!! We are all so excited!  


Little baby Flynn is scheduled to arrive the end of next summer!  Check out www.kaelahbee.com for the cutest photo reel and more photos! 

1 comment:

  1. Being an auntie is the best... I've been out of touch lately, but I always love hearing about your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete