Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

See ya!

After a few days of hanging out in Paris sans Marie-Césare I am heading down to Aix-en-Provence tomorrow for a few days.   So excited about a little fun in the sun and hopefully a dip or two in the pool.  Padi told me to be sure I brought my swimsuit so I guess thats a guarantee.  Not to mention to eat up some of Didou's fine southern French cookin'.  Yum-my.  I'll be away until Wednesday...its not worth it to lug my computer all the way there.  Besides, I just bought a new book.  My first book all in French!  It's called Si Vous Recevez Cette Lettre by Sarah Blake.  The Postmistress in the English language I believe.  A bestseller here so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  It should keep me fairly occupied when I'm not teaching Marie-Césare how to swim.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment