Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

SEC Bound?

Oh wow, this is embarrassing.  The most embarrassing thing I've seen in a really long time.  I am certain that the students from the University of Missouri really regret this....and I'm not sure that any team in the SEC goes unscathed knowing that we let these crazies in America's best football conference.


I know as a Rebel fan I don't have any room to talk...14 straight SEC losses?  But...if it's one thing we do right it is keeping things classy.  You're going to have to step up your game, Mizzou...and I'm not talking on the football field.  

Hotty Toddy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment