Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Help!

Thanks for all the kind words and encouraging thoughts blog friends, family and followers!  I'm going to begin saving for an iPad if I do indeed pass training and begin to fly the friendly skies.  That way, I can still blog and stay connected but without the bulk of my computer all the time.  I 100%, without a doubt, know that I will have some interesting stories to share.  I'm thinking maybe The Sweetness of Life à Paris needs a redesign to accommodate my change in career?  There are tons of flight attendants with blogs, so to differentiate I'll need an edgy spin.  Who wants to help?  

(FYI:  Flygirl, Thirty Thousand Feet and Up, Up and A Gay are unfortunately already taken. ha!) 

Send me your best suggestions and ideas! 

2 comments:

  1. You should do a spin off of your current blog name...the sweetness of a world traveler or the sweetness up in the sky or something like, but better than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the re-design idea! I can't wait to hear all of your adventures for that--and if you're ever in NY once this starts we will have to do something great!

    I'll be brainstorming about a good blog name!

    ReplyDelete