Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pack That Suitcase, Girlllll

As I get ready and am packing for my long weekend in Atlanta, Fort Bragg and Knoxville, I can't help but wonder why people say they hate to pack.  I love to pack my suitcase.  Why?  

Because it means you are going somewhere!! Doesn't really matter where...a place you've never been before or a place you've been a thousand times-there is something to learn and discover in every opportunity.  

Ask me that in about 6 months and I might be singing a different tune!  But as for now, my tune rests.  


No comments:

Post a Comment