Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's That?

Blog?  What's that? 

I really hope that after training I can pick my blogging back up with some more interesting stories.  I am planning to journal a few thoughts a day during training so I can recount highlights and lowlights with you all after its finished.... But until then, the business of my last few days at home have set in!  

This past weekend on my Atlanta, Fort Bragg and Knoxville loop, I visited some people who are very near and dear to my heart.  It was one of the best weekends I have had in a really, really long time and it was such a great way to spend these last few days before I begin training.  I now fully understand that absence does make the heart grow fonder, and time is something that many of us often take for granted.  

Time is ticking away and I can't believe it is only 4 1/2 days until I board the plane for Dallas and set off on my new adventure!  I am asking for thoughts and prayers continuously throughout the next few months.  I can't wait to share it with you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment