Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Holidays!!

Post in the morning?  I think so!! Ashleigh and I are getting together to put the finishing touches on our trip to Italy on the 18th.  Then...a trip to the park somewhere.  It is gorgeous here today and most definitely a sandal kind of day!  

We begin our trip with a flight to Pisa on the 18th, maybe a day trip to Firenze or Parma, then a few days in the Cinque Terre in Italy soaking up some amazing sun and beautiful seaside villages.  We will spend Thursday night in Genoa, then Friday take the train to meet Kerry in Cannes!! A weekend with Kerry in Cannes and Nice, then back to fabulous Paris.  It will be a crazy whirlwind like all of our trips, but with a limited amount of time thats the way it has to be!  This week Ashleigh is visiting a friend in Prague, but I have to babysit Marie-Césare one day right in the middle of the week so that ruined all my hopes of going to Prague. 

Brie and a baguette last night for dinner, wonderful beginning to April holidays!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment