Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

You guys will never guess what I heard when I sat down on the metro tonight.  Okay, maybe you might.  

La Bamba.  

Met a bunch of au pairs today at Parc Monceau.  It was about 72 degrees and sunny!  I even got a little pink on my face which you know I love!  (I promise granny, I won't get sunburned.) We all brought lunch and sat around in the grass for a few hours after school/before work.  And I got to meet a few new people....It was a lovely time!  



Marie-Césare trying on my sunnies.  We have just been going to the park in the afternoons which is always fun.  Cléo's dad, Manon's mom, and I have created our own bench, where we sit and watch the girls every day.  It's really quite nice to practice my French, and of course getting to know a bunch of little 3 year olds couldn't be better.  


I don't know what Ashleigh and I will do this weekend without Kerry here!! It is going to be so strange! We have been the three musketeers for the past few months and I will miss that for sure!  


No comments:

Post a Comment