Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Musée Rodin

Last weekend, while taking advantage of a beautiful sunny afternoon...we took our picnic to the Musée Rodin.  The most famous work of art at the Musée Rodin?  Well, Rodin's Le Penseur of course.  I have blogged about the Musée Rodin before, so I won't go into all the boring details...but we did enjoy a superbly bright afternoon amongst the blooming rose bushes and our new found duck friend.  



The sky was stunning.  

Rozy smelling the roses! 
Le Penseur.
If you can bear to wait in line for 20 or 30 minutes...I suggest this as a picnic spot for sure.  You can't sit on the grass because it is perfectly manicured, but there are plenty of benches and places to sit hidden around the garden.  

37 days left in Paris...trying to keep myself together!  



No comments:

Post a Comment