Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tick, Tock.

The weeks, the days, the hours, the minutes...the seconds.....are passing so quickly!!!! I haven't slept more than 7 hours a night in a week, I've been going, doing, spending money, getting all the "lasts" in before I head down to Provence for a couple of weeks.  That way, I can come back to Paris on the 21st and have nothing "to do" but pack, get my life and my thoughts together, and spend one last evening on the Champ de Mars before I fly out at 7 am on the 25th.  I have no idea where the time has gone or where its going...but its passing by SO fast.  I wish I could just stop my watch and freeze my last moments looking over the Seine from the Pont Neuf, licking Berthillon ice cream off a sugared waffle cone walking down towards the Notre-Dame, and sitting on the steps of the Sacre-Coeur while the sun dances on the horizon.  

I am hopeful that this week I can get a bit of blogging in, and if its brief...forgive me.  I don't want to spend my last few weeks in front of the computer all day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment