Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things That Are Making Me Happy...

Things that are making me happy this week:

Photo Booth session with Marie-Césare one afternoon....






My flowers from the florist, Marc, that brighten my apartment...


My little swimmer...


And the fact that Nashville was the travel feature in one of France's newspapers, Le Figaro, on Wednesday.  


Excellent worldwide coverage for Nashville and the "country of bourbon" as they call it.  Lynchburg/Jack Daniel's got an entire side article feature!  Their "things to know before going" were: People under the age of 21 cannot drink....ha!  Found that to be pretty funny.  

Aujourd'hui-Fête de la Musique! 

2 comments:

  1. The Nashville article is really cool. I'm pretty sure that's a really old pic though. The Batman building still has its old name and logo rather than AT&T lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!! I would have probably NEVER noticed that...yet true!!!

    ReplyDelete