Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friends

Absolutely LOVING having my friends in town.  Margaret came Monday night and Tuesday and now Hannah, Kelly, and Laura are here for the weekend.  Love that I have such wonderful people in my life who are willing to make quite a big trip to come and see me for just a short amount of time.  I am truly blessed to have each of these girls from all corners of the country in my life.  We went to Square Market today for lunch then to see Lucy at Lily Jane (which we all spent money that we didn't need to...as per every visit I have at Lily Jane), then a quick trip to Target in Spring Hill before heading home.  Kelly and I made macarons tonight (well, attempted to anyways) and hopefully will be able to enjoy them tomorrow.  Mom made delicious homemade enchiladas, guacamole, and margaritas accompanied by a homemade blueberry/peach pie.  Yummy.  Couldn't have asked for a better homemade meal!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment