Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm coming home.

Hellooooo everyone! And that's a hello this time instead of a bonjour!  I am officially home in the US of A and back on a semi-normal sleeping pattern and caught up from jet lag.  I was picked up at the airport by my dad and Beverly at 8pm (3am my time....) and was greeting my weather so hot and humid you needed a knife to cut through the air.  It literally took my breath away.  After saying "Merci, Bonsoir!" to the vendor at DFW airport who handed me my sandwich and a few "Ouis" and "Pardons" along the way...I have somewhat adjusted to completely speaking English.  I have been busy seeing all of my family here in Lawrenceburg, but as soon as I get a chance I will get to blogging about my beach trip to Belgium with the family.  Overall we had a great week, but lets just say Marie-Césare and I were ready for a good break from each other.  Going to Nashville tomorrow with mom and running a few errands.  SO enjoying home and very excited about seeing extended family this weekend and my dear friends who are taking time out of their busy lives and schedules to come see me the next weekend....Laura, Hannah, and Kelly!! YAY!!!  I know these 2 1/2 weeks will pass so fast but am so excited I have had this opportunity to see everyone!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment