Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yesterday I had a list of things to do after I dropped Marie-Césare off at the Atelier at the Jardin d'Acclimitation.  Franck had asked if I could spend the afternoon with Gaspard, and I wanted to say no, but I didn't want him to stay at home alone all day....so of course I agreed.  We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2, in 3D, and I hadn't seen the first one but the second one was pretty cute anyway.  We got a pizza and ate it at the house, and I tried to convince him to come to Galaries Lafayette with me to return something, but he just didn't want to go.  Can you blame him?  So, we met at the metro afterwards and he came with me to pick up Marie-Césare.  We were a little early so I bought him some ice-cream and we sat down on the park bench to wait. We walked over to the Atelier to pick her up and the woman said it would be another 45 minutes.  I asked why of course and she said the teacher was a bit late and they wanted them to get their money's worth.  Okay, thats great, but could you at least have let us know!?!  Since we were there early the parents got to watch their dance.  In the morning she went to a gardening class and in the afternoon was Oriental dance.  She was the smallest one in the class, but kept up pretty well I think....


On our way home I saw this guy with car keys in hand walking around to different white cars that I guess looked like his trying his key in every door.  It was so obvious that it had been so long since he used his car he didn't remember where he parked it!  So funny...and so French.  When the key finally worked, he let out a sigh of relief and hopped in.  

Today I took Marie-Césare to the Atelier this morning for a cooking class and perfume.  She's making a banana and Carambar (which is like a Sugar Daddy) cake and some sort of flowery perfume this afternoon.  I'm anxious to see what we come back with.  I am glad to be in my apartment during my time off today cleaning and packing before our trip.  I have packed for my trip home as well, because we will return from Belgium Sunday evening and I have to leave my apartment at 7 am Monday morning for Charles de Gaulle airport!  SO excited about seeing everyone.  This will most definitely be my last blog post for awhile, probably until I am at home seeing all of your faces.  Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment