Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Extra Buffett Photos

I received two photos from Laura that were on her camera that I thought were cute enough to post as well.  These are my friends from North Carolina via Zurich, Switzerland.  I love how Buffett fans are so quick to get to know each other.   They were a super nice couple and he is like a genius on a computer apparently.  They are here for a year for his job in Zurich.  I'll certainly be looking them up when I get over to Zurich.  So many places to visit....so little time.  Oh...and money.  


This is just a cute curbside photo taken outside Kitty O'Shea's at the after party.  Notice all the other lei's and grass skirts behind us.  


Absolutely exhausted from a tiring Wednesday and getting up early this morning for my first day of classes!  My class was full (almost 20 people!) and had to bring in some extra chairs on top of that.  My professor seems really nice, she's a middle aged woman and seems to keep things interesting.  Anything is better than that guy I had last semester...class seriously dragggggeed by the seconds.  My friend Laura whom I started at France Langue with is in my class so its great to have a familiar face.  

So tired, going to be early early early tonight!  Thinking about my sister CONSTANTLY as she is going through recruitment at Ole Miss.  I wish I could be there so badly, and hate that I can't control the situation (as usual) but I know that no matter the outcome she will be happy wherever she is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment