Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This afternoon I returned to the Lachaize household to find Padi and Marie-Césare watching a movie and Didou cleaning the kitchen, as usual.  As soon as I walked in she handed me a present, a really great book about Paris that has lots of information and facts, but it has fun illustrations for Marie-Césare as well.  They are so thoughtful and probably the sweetest grandparents I know...besides my own of course.  All 7 of my grandparents are wonderful and the best I could ever ask for!  

After bidding them farewell and bisous, we headed to the kitchen for some finger painting.  I told her we could under one condition.... we paint letters.  I am trying to work really hard at getting her to recognize letters and numbers because that is what they are learning in class.  Things went well, and since she had so much fun we painted her hands and did handprints on another page.  She LOVED having paint all over her hands.  



She has been asking me to stay the night for a month now, so we decided tonight that Friday I will spend the night and have a sleepover.  Chloé will be in Dubai and Franck will be late coming home Friday night so why not?  I have to be there Saturday morning to babysit all day because Franck has to go to school so I figured it was as good a time as any!  

Tomorrow after school, weather permitting, I am meeting some girls in Montmartre for a sunny break.  After, am meeting some different girls for a late lunch before I go get Marie-Césare.  Should be a busy day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment