Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Candy

Every French child loves their bonbons.  It is always a special treat to have bonbons...any kind!  Today, Cléo's father brought these Haribo jelly bean type candies to the park.  At first it was just Marie-Césare, Manon, and Cléo, as usual but a few minutes later once everyone realized that bonbons were being given away we had a crowd of about 10 children.  All with their hands outstretched and a big "s'il te plaît!" added on.  


I also found out that there are around 30 people coming to their birthday party on Sunday! We thought only about 8 or 10 people would show up but turns out everyone can come....whew!  That's a big birthday party for two three (almost four) year olds.  I can only imagine the fights, mess, and arguing that will go on.  

Going to Eurodisney, or excuse me, now called Disneyland Paris tomorrow with Ash!  Cannot wait!! So excited to celebrate my birthday a little bit! Hopefully the lines won't be too long...HA.  What a joke!  I'm just hoping to score with Cendrillon and the "Teacup" ride.  Oh and maybe a little Jasmin and "It's a Small World" ride.  Or mom and dad....maybe I should get a fanny pack with my name on it so everyone already knows my name when they sign my signature book?  "Wow mommy!!!! She knew my name!!!"..........

2 comments:

  1. <3, of course, is supposed to turn to a heart but obviously did not. It does on FB.

    ReplyDelete