Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Table

My family went to Belgium the weekend after they got home from Morocco.  Okay, cool.  They went to visit friends and to shop at some antique stores and funky furniture stores that they don't apparently have in Paris.  They have been looking for a dining room table.  I can't imagine that it would be easier to buy a table in Belgium and have it sent here...versus just looking in Paris-but, what do I know?!  So, they went to Belgium for a table and what did they come back with?  

These.  


Giant flamingo birds that now stand in the corner....just something else weird for Susanna to have to dust around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment