Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Monday, August 8, 2011

21 degrees? But its August!?

It is cold in Paris.  Maybe because I came from 108 degree weather in Tennessee thats hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk and burn out your entire a/c system in your car, and the high today in sunny Paris was 70?? The high.  Brrrr.... good thing I left my winter clothes here.  I had gotten a few cute summer dresses at home and I'm not sure at this point I will get much of a chance to wear them!  It is suppose to be 27 degrees on Saturday and I think by then it will be a welcome warmth.  No wonder people here don't have air conditioners and just tough it out through the heat...its not necessary!  Don't get me wrong I would rather be cold than hot so I guess I shouldn't be complaining or else Paris is going to get hit with another heat wave of 85 degrees pretty soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment