Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vote for Kaelah

Hi everyone!  My step-brother's fiancé, Kaelah, is super creative, super funky, and super awesome and she is a finalist in a photo contest for American Eagle in 3 different categories!  She is starting her own mobile business/mobile boutique and is having it customized to match her personality and business style of course.  If she wins even one of these categories she will win $3,000 to put towards her business.  If she wins all 3 (eek!) she will win $9,000.  I don't ever do this kind of thing....but I know she would appreciate it and I know she has a good chance of winning!  It only takes a second...so hop on over and vote!  


She is on the pink tab, the navy tab, and the yellow tab.  (She is the far left photo in each category for those of you who don't know her personally!)  She also has a pretty awesome blog in case any of you are not following already:  


Her and Michael together have so many dreams and aspirations and literally move mountains to make sure everything works out as planned...and I admire them both for that.  They got engaged about 5 months ago and are truly lucky to have found each other!  And we are lucky to now have her in the family!  

Go vote!! 

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you SO much Maggie! You are simply the best. Your comment on my post yesterday made me smile like you'll never know! So very happy to be able to call you my sister ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted, again, for Miss Kaelahbee. Here's hoping that she can get all the way to the finish line.

    And Maggie, keep on with this wonderful blogging, for Year Two. Through your blog I hear almost as much family news as I hear from the family! I am still loving your day-to-day reports of sights and foods and Marie-Cesare. You are getting quite proficient in your discussions.

    And good luck to Laine, too. This makes your mom and Pat official empty nesters. Here's hoping that your mother gets through this as easily as possible -- big changes aren't always easy ones.

    ReplyDelete