Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lila spends the night!

Had fun with Lila today after we picked her up at Parc Monceau.  It absolutely wore me out...I now have a deeper understanding for Ashleigh's 3 girls and its no wonder she didn't take them across Paris very often.  I have never been so happy to see Chloé tonight.  I'll just leave a few photos...


We made "voitures madeleines" for Gaspard's birthday tomorrow.
The red is the windshield and the rest of course is the "car paint."  
On a fait le manège....avec Lila...
et on a mangé une barbe à papa.  
And then we took a blue bath....Lila loved the color tablets!  
Tomorrow night we are going to dinner for Gaspard's birthday, we bought his present today from Marie-Césare...a huge comic book of Superman.  I got him a new game for his Wii and I'll be interested to know what Chloé and Franck got him!  


No comments:

Post a Comment