Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Plumes and Paillettes

To continue our Valentine's Day extravaganza....we created Valentine's for the whole family.  Since Padi and Didou are coming tomorrow, they got included in the mix as well.  It was the first time I had brought out the plumes and I will say it was the highlight of her day.  




Look at the difference in this picture....


And this one...
She could not put down the "fan" my mom sent her....
it was more interesting than the candy at the bottom!  
Hasn't she grown SO much!?  She talks all the time about how when she's "Maggie's age" and I just can't imagine this precious girl getting any older.  My mom and dad use to tell me all the time, "We are going to put a brick on your head so you can't grow anymore."  And now, I understand why.  

No comments:

Post a Comment