Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hungary? No thanks, just thirsty.

It was realllllly cold this morning.  Today is the first truly cold day.  Not just fall, but like, borderline winter-is-coming-your-way-turn-on-the-heater weather.  Brrrr!!!! 

Well, I have found a destination for October holidays! Aka, next week! Taylor and I are going to....

drumroll please...

Budapest, Hungary!  

I know, it sounds random but it was suggested to me by several people when I expressed my sincere concern of where to go.  In fact, a few of my friends' favorite European cities!  Its funny when you have such a plethora of options its hard to choose just one.  So, after a few days of tossing ideas back and forth, we decided that the price was right and we should just go for it.  A few days of Hungarian nightlife, a beautiful city, and healing baths sounds just about right.  Besides...I can't just stay here in Paris, right?  We leave on Tuesday October 25th and get back on the 29th and I couldn't be more excited.  Although, you all know me, I love to go to a new place...just to go!  Now if only I could figure out how to get paid for doing that....you all know Samantha Brown?  The tv "personality" that does the weekend getaways or fabulous destinations or whatever it is on the Travel Channel?  I need her job!  Just for a few years until I get everything ticked off on someone else's expense.  

Have been fighting with the customs department at Chronopost for the past few days trying to get the package my mom sent released.  Don't know why it was contained in the first place.  All it has in it is a pair of jeans and a few things for Marie-Césare.  Franck called just a few minutes ago and said he received it.  Looks like my arguing French skills are getting good too!  I'm on a roll!  

No comments:

Post a Comment