Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pooped.

Chloé works very long hours and sits behind a desk all day and has lunches with Van Cleef and Arpels executives and such.  And I know....seriously.....she is tired.  
Do I feel guilty telling her that I'm absolutely 100% exhausted after a day of running around with Marie-Césare and Gaspard all over this blooming city?  Absolutely.  

In no particular order:  doctor, dinner, supermarket, bath, dance, pony lessons, laundry, homework, lunch, goûter.  
I'm so not ready to be a mom.  

Métro Line 1 today not working = 2 buses, another métro and a taxi to get home from poney at 6:30 pm.  

Can't wait to catch some zzz's tonight.  

1 comment:

  1. You would be suprised how exhausting sitting all day can be. I just switched from nannying to being a medical receptionist. Not saying I wasn't worn out being a nanny, but sitting all day is really hard and my mind feels like it's going to explode some days. Being a nanny is hard work though and you seem like a great one so keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete