Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Its the little things...really.

I received a card in the mail last Thursday from my bank.  There was a quick note from the manager asking me to contact her.  I have been putting it off, not only because they could tell me I was out of money or something, but because I cannot communicate very well in French over the phone.  

But, today, deciding it could be something actually very important I took a deep breath and dialed the number.  
And.....
I succeeded!!!! I didn't have to tell her that I spoke English or that I wasn't French but we got through a complicated bank-ish vocabulary!!

PEOPLE!!! We are making progress here!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment