Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

La Cotentin

Just found out that our new neighbors are not going with us to Normandy this weekend.  Oh, have I mentioned I'm going to Normandy this weekend?  Well, La Cotentin...same difference.  I thought I would have to be running after 2 boogers this weekend but now its just one!  And Marie-Césare never wants me when mom is around so this could turn out to be an excellent weekend after all!  No, we probably won't go see any of the touristy things that I would go do if I was going with friends, but I'm still happy to get out of Paris for a couple of days!  

Great news.  I was talking to Genevieve (Manon's mother) about it at the park today and she said they went in August and it was "insupportablement froid" aka, very freaking cold.  She did say it was pretty, but there were some days the wind was so unbearable they couldn't do anything.  So, I am hoping for the best of weather in the middle of October.  

Now, to rummage through my medicine box for a dramamine so that the 4 hour car ride smushed between Gaspard and Marie-Césare's car seat is bearable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment