Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Alps

Well, we're off!! We leave bright and early tomorrow morning at 7:45 am.  We'll reach Moutiers around noon, where we will take the bus to Courchevel to meet Kerry.  I'm so excited not necessarily for skiing, but first and foremost to see such a dear friend of mine who I may not see for a very long time after this weekend...and to spend some quality time with massive amounts of snow!  

I don't plan on breaking any bones....and I'm the most cautious adventurous person I know....if that even makes any sense.  So if skiing isn't my thing I will be perfectly content making snow angels and drinking hot chocolate!  

In other news...Hannah and I have booked a little mini vacation to London amidst her 10 days here.  Can't wait! Its not as much time as I wanted to spend in London, but am thinking we can hit the high points, and if I have the chance to go back for cheap later on, I can do that.  20 days until she arrives!  Bon weekend!

1 comment: