Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Teeny Bop Direction

I'm glad One Direction has made such a splash on the top music charts.  This world is in need of some boy band action.  I mean, N*Sync? Hanson? Backstreet Boys? 98*?  They totally made my teenage years.  I couldn't have imagined my life without them.  This generation of teeny boppers needs some cute boy group to crush on.   Mmmbop ba duba dop....Hanson made an entire chorus out of just mindless noises.  But it was on repeat every day in my Sony Walkman.  Their music is terrible, but come on now, is it really about the music?  


No comments:

Post a Comment