Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Effectiveness

I sent an e-mail to the kind ladies at the France Langue with some questions about the end of the trimester, money, etc.  This was last Friday.  I hadn't heard back, so I went to my school's administration office today after class.  I waited in the queue 30 or 40 minutes...as most everyone seemed to have questions today and my school's efficacité with queue's is not a well oiled machine.  

I finally got to the front of the line and ask her my questions, and she asked for my name.  "Margaret Philpot," I told her.  "Oh yes, you sent an e-mail last week," she responded.  

My face twisted into an antagonized knot.  

Oh yes, how very French of you not to respond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment