Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Going to the Opéra!

Chloé and Didou were due for their yearly "girls night out" tonight but due to an unfortunate situation with Padi (he recently broke his foot!) Didou has graciously given me her ticket.  So, I am going to the Opéra Garnier tonight with Chloé to see a ballet.  I have no idea what to wear, I don't even think I have anything to wear to the Opéra de Paris.  I have been in the building to see the grand staircase...and have been back 6 or 7 times just to see the grand auditorium with no luck.  So tonight, I will be able to catch a glimpse!  Although I heard the no photo policy was pretty strict....I could only be so fortunate to actually see an opera or ballet there.  Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment