Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

I have so many mothers and grandmothers and women in my life to be thankful for today, and I want to send a special shout out to all of them.  My mom is the most special person I know, and is my absolute best friend in the entire world.  (I now feel that with best friends sincerely all over the world that statement has a much more profound meaning...)

Mom, Beverly, Granny, Mimi, Pearl, Ginny and never forgetting my Aunt Janie, Aunt Toni, and Aunt BJ....know that I am thinking about you all.  Each one of you means something special to me in so many different ways and I am who I am today because of you and how you touched my life.  It's strong, thoughtful, loving women like you that set such wonderful examples of who we're suppose to be and I am forever grateful!!!  Thank you for understanding what I need, even though I never said it...for praying for me when you knew I needed a little help....your devotion to my wild-haired ideas like moving to France on a whim...and for loving me, unconditionally.  

It's your day!!! Enjoy it!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Maggie, you are the sweetest person ever (with possible exception of your mom and my mom). Thanks for the tip of the hat, but in all truth I would much rather be more like you than have you be a smidgen influenced by me! I am so so impressed, always, by this blog, and I am so touched by all the preparations you ar going through, mentally and emotionally, as ou approach the end of your Paris life. All all of us who read your blog faithfully will certainly miss your experiences -- just not as much as you will. Anyway, thanks for the sweet message.

    ReplyDelete