Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been MIA this past week....truth is, I haven't really done anything exciting to blog about.  The weather has been gross and rainy, and we passed away last Saturday under the outdoor patio of Paul with coffee and macarons in hand.  Sunday was uneventful, and even our day off (yes, another bank holiday) Tuesday was a bust.  We had a couple of plans that seriously fell through, in fact, the only thing good that happened that day was baklava that we picked up in Le Marais.  

Most most favorite baklava in the city!
Just been hanging out with Marie-Césare.  All of her friends spent the night Monday night, which was an absolutely crazy evening.  Chloé and Franck went upstairs to have dinner at Paul's parents, so naturally Paul came down...so 5 little ones plus Gaspard was exhausting!  We also found an old Easter egg hidden under Marie-Césare's bed, which interestingly enough turned to liquid on the inside and when Marie-Césare stepped on it, the egg created a nasty, raunchy, terrible smell.  We threw most of them away, but I knew there would be one hiding somewhere...and....well....we found it.  Now I know why my mom was so anal about keeping them all accounted for in the Easter baskets.  


Nothing planned so far for the weekend, probably a museum and if the weather's nice...a picnic?  It's 80 degrees today, and suppose to be back down to 60 tomorrow...so I'm certain some sort of cold will be brought on by the change in weather-it always does!  

No comments:

Post a Comment