Pages

Since I am new to "blogging," don't expect this to be anything overly impressive. This whole concept seems strange, but I am hoping my family and friends can keep up with what I'm doing while in Paris for a year two years!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life.

Life.  Just a few photos from the last few days in my world....

Strawberry Pop-Tarts that Laura brought back for me from the States...
She will probably kill me for putting this photo up, but I just couldn't resist.  Laura enjoying the "rest" of our Speculoos Cheesecake batter.
The next few finds are from a trip to Ikea.  Rozy and I ventured out today for a few fab finds.  
Fast Food.  Doesn't this make you want to eat here?  "Ick."  (The "Qu" is on the other side....but I'm pretty sure that's poor planning.)
This awesome light from Ikea.  
And this one! Doesn't it remind you of that deep water creature from Finding Nemo???
Ikea thinks of everything....even baby food for your potentially hungry baby.  (As if you wouldn't have thought about that ahead of time....)
She didn't think that her real anklet on her left ankle was cool enough....so she had to tattoo another one on her other ankle to prove a point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment